Vibrant berry smoothie bowl
A vibrant, triple berry smoothie bowl crammed with antioxidants. Top with homemade gluten-free granola and sliced banana for a refreshing breakfast.
Servings 1 large bowl
- 60 g (½ cup) raspberries, frozen
- 60 g (½ cup) blueberries, frozen
- 60 g (½ cup) strawberries, chilled
- ½ medium banana, frozen
- 3 tbsp plain soya yoghurt
- ½ tbsp honey or maple syrup
- 3 tbsp gluten-free granola of choice
- 1 tbsp desiccated coconut
- ½ medium banana, sliced
- 5 strawberries, sliced
In a food processor or blender, blend the blueberries, raspberries, strawberries, banana and honey/maple syrup until smooth. Then stir in the yoghurt and pour into a large bowl.
Scatter the fresh granola, desiccated coconut and sliced banana and strawberries over the top. Serve immediately, and store any leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container